AAMAN has created a courageous initiative to address homelessness in our La Crosse communities. AAMAN’s initiative is to assist and address the unique homeless families, individuals, and students that falls through the abyss of Shelter prerequisites.
In short, AAMAN has heard a lot of talk of the need to provide shelter for the Homeless. AAMAN receives countless referrals from many local Agencies such as the Salvation Army, Couleecap, New Horizons, Catholic Charities, 2.1.1. and Community Health Workers from various organizations. Yet, most of these organizations have not responded to our request of a minimum $10.00 per-month contributed to support our unique Homelessness Program either personally or professionally.
A minimum $10.00 monthly contribution to our unique Homelessness Program would serve many more individuals. We offer a 3-days/night’s stay at our partner Hotels at non-taxable, reduced room rates. Our funds are limited. We are turning away many Homeless families, students and individuals due to the lack of funds.
The families, individuals, and students that may find themselves falling into the abyss are:
- A Signal Male or Female or Couple that find themselves in a crises situation with or without children.
- College students that just need a few extra days, via Dorm Room not ready, waiting on Financial Aid, etc.
- Individuals in transition between jobs and/or housing.
- Providing extended shelter for up to 3-days/nights to individuals that as exhausted their current shelter’s services and who are referred to AAMAN.
AAMAN’s Hotel stays are used as a LAST RESORT!
I encourage you either personally and/or professionally to invest $10.00 per-month or $100.00 for 12-months, saving 2-months investment to help AAMAN fund our unique Homelessness Program. Please Share!
The Program Benefits and How to Proceed:
- Hotel stays are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Hotel stays are provided on vacancy availability.
- Hotel stays are provided on the availability of funds.
- There are NO Hotel Vouchers.
- Hotel stays are up to 3-days and 4-people per-room.
- Each Hotel room used carries its own separate Room Rate.
- The client’s full name must be emailed to AAMAN before completing the Intake Form to be cleared to stay at our Partner Hotels.
- Client’s pictured ID MUST accompany the Intake Form.
- You will receive a Quarterly Report.
- You are to make copies of our Intake Form to be completed and fax to us or emailed.
- Our Intake Form is designed to relieve you/the agency of all liabilities.
- Request AAMAN’s Intake Forms from most local Shelters and Agencies serving the Homeless or have Clients complete our Online Shelter Intake Form below.
- To Contribute go to: Homelessness and select a Funding amount.
- Or, Mail any amount to: AAMAN, 317 So. 4th St., Suite 289, La Crosse, WI 54601 for Meals and Support.
Hotel-Shelter Seekers, Please Read the following and Select I Agree or I Disagree in the Intake Form below.
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by AAMAN, or the employees, representatives, Referral Agencies, this Agency or agents of AAMAN.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge AAMAN, Referral Agencies, this Agency and the Hotel/Shelter for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of AAMAN and the Hotel/Shelter, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, AAMAN or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend AAMAN, Referral Agencies, this Agency and the Hotel/Shelter against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from me or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of AAMAN and the Hotel/Shelter.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of AAMAN and the Hotel/Shelter caused by me or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions and any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Wisconsin law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Complete INTAKE FORM below or Pick-up at Selected Locations
Back to: AAMAN